The Interlogia iD5 Translation Process
Interlogia employs a very detailed translation process that leads us from the early stages of “Discovering” your needs to “Delighting” you with our service. We call it iD5.
- Discovering your goals for the translation, your intended audience, and your preferred translation approach. In so doing, we discover your needs, your intended message, your unique challenges, and your expected outcome for the communications project.
- Defining the scope of work, including specific deliverables, stages/phases of work to be completed, timelines, budget estimates and desired outcomes for your project after it is delivered.
- Developing the work to be produced, including assigning it to our translation artisans, monitoring progress, solving problems, revising and improving the document, and implementing quality assurance.
- Delivering the finished product to you.
- Delighting you, our client! We know this is the kind of thing every company aims for. We seek to make this a reality in every interaction, from inquiry through proposal, project launch and completion. As our client, we will delight you as we seek to truly listen and understand your needs, as we communicate clearly and honestly with you throughout the life of the project, as we solicit your feedback, and as we continue to monitor your success after the delivery and completion of our official work.